A blog which collects my thoughts while serving my National Services.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

16km Road March

Finally got home. More and more, I feel homesick whenever I am in camp. It had been a rather peaceful week. To be frank, the week had been rather fuzzy to me now. I believed I had reported to the MO about my ankle, and had RMJ for 2 days. It was good rest indeed. 

On friday was the 16km road march and after that the company got Pizza Hut's Pizza for us. We were happy and the final moment of booking out is finally here. There was also the photo taking. The sad thing was that only 3 out of the 8 people in my bunk was present in the photo. 

Coming back home saw a lot of things to be done. The sgts wanted a everyone to write 5 best and worse recruits. To write after such a while is indeed a little hard. Oh before I forgot, I was shotlisted for the MP selection as well. 

I got an email form school rushing me for a draft of my speech. I got down to some rather hazy ideas which i still dont think they flow very well. Well such things takes time to perfect. 

Tomorrow will be SOC. I wish that it would be the final test (as if so I will do it) if not i intent to fall out due to my ankle. The friday will be IPPT test. The final one, I have a guts feelings that we will have all the station re test for the next 2 weeks. Eitherhow, I am to some extend prepared for it. Well, I am after all, gonna fail eitherhow. 

Friday, oh friday. There are words that after the IPPT test will be SDC Visit and that will be the end of the week for us. I look forward for that. Even if its a SDC visit on saturday would not sound that bad. After all, there after will be the waiting of POP! 

No comments: