A blog which collects my thoughts while serving my National Services.

Friday, February 8, 2008

The Chinese New Year

We booked in rather early on Sunday evening. Upon booking in, we prepared our stores for the Sit test. Monday was the IPPT Dio test. I pass my 2 stations and 2 other stations were a near pass. I must say that there is a lot of improvement. The next day is just the same AGR and 30:60 and what have you. The commanders were is pretty good moods and the harassment were pretty low. It was a pretty easy and peaceful two and the half days in camp.

Then, its new year’s eve and here I am. In about 5 hours, I will be booking in again. There will be sit test for 3 days and then it’s the usual stuff of Strength training and running. I have problem with the SOC and I really wish that I can make it.

Other than that, I pray that I don’t get guard duties of any confinement this weekend as I have a ah yue concert on Saturday evening.

No comments: