A blog which collects my thoughts while serving my National Services.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

24Km road march and A Levels

It had been a rather eventful week. There was the games days which my Coy came in 4th (A pretty good ranking taken that we've not really prepared much) I was a cheer leader, which was better than staying in bunk doing cleaning. I felt invloved at least. 

The next day was the 24km road march. It was life changing to say the least. I almost cried when I finished the march. 

I am a little short of time right now, hence just taking down the points which will helps me remember. 

Booked out on friday morning as the A Level results was to be released. Oh well, have to booked in early on sat night as there the GP rehasals. Shit. 

Got to go prepare to leave the house already, do not wish to be late as thats a sure guard duty doring block leave. No sir, i dont want that!

No comments: