A blog which collects my thoughts while serving my National Services.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Last

And today is the last day of my block leave. According to many, this would be the longest block leave one can get in NS.

The past 10 days was very enjoyably spent. Got to see some old friends and people like Soon Guan, Jimmy, KC and Jojo.

I find that not many people has got that strong brotherhood bond with their BMT mates as I have with my bunk mates. Strange indeed.

Eitherhow, the family celebrated my birthday today. Just a simple cake and presents. Its was very sweet of them.

I have got so much I would like to talk about, like the dinner with KC and Jojo and the last meet up of section 4 yesterday. But I guess writing too much of that graudaction speech had make me more than a little sick of writing such stuff. Eitherhow, good night and with me good luck for my new posting as a military policeman.

No comments: