A blog which collects my thoughts while serving my National Services.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Provost

They warned us about blogging hence to be safe, I am switching back to more or less xanga for undisclosed blogging. As much as possible I will update this blog. 

Basically, life in the provost is like attending law school, think of it like the movie Annapolis. The first day I got the appointment of Platoon IC as well as section IC. Funny, how the week passes so fast. 

The camp itself is pretty small. The bunk is tiny but the bathroom is like those at the public pool. The rest of the stuff regarding training I can't write about it. 

Its a pretty good weekend to begin with, since I never really get to book out on friday. Went to beach road on sat morning together with Alex and Wei Jie, they are suffering in SISPEC. (Suffer in Silence, plus extra confinement) 

The rest of the day was spent at home playing games. I'm supposed to be reading the SAF act, but I just cant bering myself into doing so. The speech for the graduation? well, its the last thing I want to be bothered with. 

Booking tonight, pretty late as well, it is so much different from BMT simply we have a little more freedom. The next question would therefore be where I would like to be posted after the basic course...... 

No comments: