A blog which collects my thoughts while serving my National Services.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Law exam

Life in the Provost 

We were told that the test was brought forward to the week. Hence much of the week was spent worrying about the test. 

There's nothing much going on other than all the lectures. Still, we have standby area everyday and we are now having standing parade everyday. Personally I feel that I am unable to perform. 

The week passes fairly quickly. All I can remember are the BCR and lecture. On Wednesday, I was on guard duty. It was okay taken that its my first guard duty. I feel that it is more xiong than that of Tekong. Though the next day was the law test, we could not bring ourselves into studying. It's a three on, three off duty. 

The next morning, we all looked like shit. We were lucky since there was no turn-out. I believe its because we are really doing our job. We were infact told to rest and rest only. 

Before the test, we visited the dog wing. I have a mixed feeling for the dog wing. I cannot say I want to go, though I would like to go. But since I am in a semi sleeping mode and the thought of the test is at the back of my mind, the tour isn't anything great. 

So that was it, before we know it, its friday, we had a signal package the whole day, learning all about signal and communications. A quick stand-by and we are off. First time booking out in CV is rather exciting. 

Saturday morning, I was out looking for the SE W950I. The perfect phone for NSF. I cannot stand that fact that I have to live with no music. It was a fruitless attempt as that phone has been out of the market already. I got a FM tuner from Mustfa instead.

Booking in this evening, the start of my third week. I pray hard that I will survive. 

No comments: