A blog which collects my thoughts while serving my National Services.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

SAR 21

Life in the Provost 

The last week was just Technical Handling test and such for the SAR 21. After all that, I went to the MO and got atten C for Thursday.

Returning on Thursday night which the rest of the company did their live shooting, I had to do mine on friday. 

My day shoot was not bad. Practices I got 13 and the actual test I got 12. I had had a chance of Marksman and that $200. All the commanders hope were on me. Then came the night shoot. and... well it did not go so well. I don't know.. maybe the night makes me panic a little. Eitherhow, I got like 5 which I need 9 to get Marksman. 

So I miss Marksman by 4. Shit. 

26 More days to POP and I cant wait. I really dont know where I am going to be posted. Please dont let me go to SPDS or 6SIR. 

There is so much to be done for my poly graduation. I really should be working on my speech already. Ah... nothing had be done thus far.... 

Well, monday they are going to smoke us in the gas chamber. wooo.... oh.. and there's the long run. In a good way, I always wanted to run a marathon; now they are providing the time and training for the Army half marathon. Good news! but the long long long running is having some effect on my health. For example, if without the run, I wont be down with that fever... ahh. the Army. (sucks)

No comments: