A blog which collects my thoughts while serving my National Services.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fever

My temperature was 38.6 degrees. I went to see the mo. 

The MO wanted to send me home. I told him I have live firing of the SAR 21 the next day . He say I'll be put under observation at the sick bay then.


The medic over at the medical centre are very nice and friendly, they fed me medication and provided me all the comfort. I feel very well taken care of. At that moment, it feels good, and I told myself I should really get a girlfriend to take care of me should I fall sick. 
At 4pm, my temperature still pretty high at 37.8. The MO proceed to send me home. 

It was raining very heavily when I get all the out processing done. Thankfully dad came and fetch me. 

This morning my temperature is still pretty high at 38.3. At the moment, It had come down to 37.2 there about. 

At 6pm I will take the temperature again. Should I still feel not okay, I will go and extend my MC at TTSH. 

No comments: