A blog which collects my thoughts while serving my National Services.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Graduation and Ops

Life in the Provost 

Today marks the end of my stay in the Training School. We had a POP Parade which we've trained and practiced for the last 2 weeks. 

It should be a happy day and indeed it was. 

Until... 

I was told that according to my posting (Military Working Dog Wing) I am to be deployed tomorrow. 

Well, I have to report back to camp at 8 tomorrow and burn my weekend. Not only that I've burned my chance in being the valedictorian. 

Shit

MP Creed
I am a Military Policeman in the Singapore Armed Forces,
I serve my country with Pride, Discipline and Honour,
With Pride, I will always discharge my duties firmly, fairly, honestly and without fear or favour
With Discipline, I will always strive for the highest standards of soldiering
With Honour, I will always accomplish my missions, courageously, loyally and decisively.

No comments: